Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: So what's everyone up to?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -Tyler-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that we've all grown the balls and the nerve to come back to our old bord im just curious as to what everyone has been doing for the past few months or what they're doing now.

    For the pat 2 months or soI've been working at Blockbuster (the true minion coporation of Satan himself i know) in order to raise cash to go to Holland next month, as you all know so i can be with Manga and go to school. So far im at around 1200 dollars and i get my next massiv pay check net week. My plane leaves on the 10th.

    So what about everyone else?

    ------------------
    "We can't afford to be neutral on a moving train." -- System of a Down

    This is His Head

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -Tyler-:
    in order to raise cash to go to Holland next month, as you all know so i can be with Manga and go to school. So far im at around 1200 dollars and i get my next massiv pay check net week. My plane leaves on the 10th.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Why wasn't I told about this??! **panicks**
    You should've told me cause I have an exam on the 10th and on the 11th this guy is moving in with me. frown



    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member -Tyler-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the element of surprise. wink

    Hey we can tell that Amercan geek to sleep in the closet or the basement or something. I'll hapilly occupy the pullout sofa. smile

    ------------------
    "We can't afford to be neutral on a moving train." -- System of a Down

    This is His Head

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually I was planning to keep him on the balconey so the neighbourhood kids can use him for target practice.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've been searching for a job so I can pay off some bills. Seems that everyone is being laid off this year. I've also been working on completion of my third book as well as starting out a new comic to be submitted to some small press outfit. If you listen closely you can almost hear the sound of shattering dreams in the background biggrin

    ------------------
    It astounds me that everyone wants the greatest, but only a few are willing to reach for it.

    SPYDER'S TALES AND OTHER FAN FIC

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Suture-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think we all know what my love-life's been like...

    Other than that, I'm back at school, trying to get my AA, so I can go to the UW and get a BA in BS.

    OR something.

    I'm still writing Spawn vs Oscar, and ZHRDS, I hope to get them compleated by the end of never...

    ^__^

    ------------------
    Oh the toil a lie can bring. That quitters never know. But lies can be the perfect thing, if they never show.

    %%%Angel of Wanton Distruction%%%
    Spawn's Angels

    Suna no ashiato kuzureteku
    "The footsteps I leave behind vanish in the sand"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Day-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    AA UW BA BS ?? You people are weird.. O_o

    I've been living with my man for a couple of weeks now, we haven't bashed eachothers heads yet, so I guess it's okay smile

    At work I also started doing nightshifts, it pays good.

    Still taking driving lessons, hoping to get my license some day rolleyes

    Well, gotta do some shopping, I'll see yaz around smile

    ------------------
    Princess, Having Had Sufficient
    Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

    I'm the queen of pantsless posters!!

    ~SpawnyGirl~ ~Angel of Fire~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2000
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's that Sutch, your BA in BullShit? wink
    Good luck with that.

    As for me, I'm just killing time untill Tyler makes it over.. Which is... **checks calender** 17 nights from now.
    I love school so far, I'm studying Theatre Film & Television Science at the local university. So far we've had film and theatre analyses and lots of theatre history of the 20th century. I haven't had any grades back yet but I should have some back on monday.

    Other then that I'm just trying not to type and write so much because I have carpal tunnel system, it's a good excuse to make phone calls as to chatting on IM though. biggrin
    Oh, and I got my own place during the summer.

    ------------------

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Been working a lot, going to school trying to finish up my associates degree for no other reason than to just do it, finishing up my first book (should be done by end of December), submitting some short stories into some contests, and keeping my girlfriend from stressing out over law school. Oh yeah, and playing football again this season. biggrin

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    ChatterBox

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just been working at Target as the overnight stock manager as of late and working on imaging of my new comic book,possible press? It's called "Shades of Black." But anyway's I am also planning a vaction to Warren,Michigan for Christmas. To visit this lady that I meet over the internet.

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •